Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Clinic Update...

Morning All,

We headed to Chicago for a clinic Monday but the we was Steph and Heath this trip. Dawn stayed and kept the home fires burning...literally. Our first stop was Lemont, Il. to visit my Aunt and Uncle. My Uncle is thinning out his woodshop so we all got to spend a couple hours sorting thru a lifetime of memories and pretty much filled Heath's truck up with the bounty.  Dawn has already eyed a cabinet we brought back for her sewing room. We finished up around the kitchen table with my Aunt's pecan coffee cake ( draws me to Lemont every time) I also got to see my cousin Terry who was helping out at the house. Great to see you all and thanks again for a good time. We then headed to the university for my clinic. The doctor was pleased with what he saw. As far as the graft vs host in my skin; it pretty much doesn't exist and my blood counts were all good. I received three more immunizations and my next appointment is in April of which I think I will get the last of the battery of immunizations. We headed back home around 2:30 or so and after a stop at Cracker Barrel we arrived home around 6:30. Made for a long day but I had great company the whole way. Thanks kids and thanks again MJ&B&T.

No comments:

Post a Comment